How to Attach the file in Yahoo Mail?: Yahoo Mail is very flexible as far as letting users send a file is concerned. It allows you to attach any type of files up to 25 MB in size with ease. So, it doesn’t matter if you have an image, spreadsheet, PDF or any other file you can send it with your Yahoo email account. Although the process is very easy, you have to take care of certain things while attaching a file to a Yahoo email. You should read this article till the end if you don’t know how to attach the file in Yahoo Mail. Here, we will discuss the most convenient method to attach files in the Yahoo email using a web browser and mobile App.
What are the steps to attach a File in Yahoo Mail on a computer?
If you are operating Yahoo Mail on a PC then you can easily send an attachment using the steps listed below.
- First of all, log into your yahoo email account and click on the “Compose” button to start creating a new email.
- In the new email window, you need to go to the bottom and click the “Paperclip” icon.
- Choose the “Attach files from computer/ Add photos from recent emails/ Share files from cloud” option as applicable.
- Select the files you wish to attach and click “Open” from the bottom of the window.
- Finish composing your email i.e. enter receiver’s email address, subject, message body, etc.
- Finally, click on the “Send” button to send the email along with attachments.
How can I send an attachment with Yahoo Mail App?
In case you don’t have access to a computer then you can still attach the file using Yahoo Mail App. Follow the steps given below if you are looking to send Yahoo mail attachment using android/ iOS application.
- Launch the yahoo mail app and start composing a new email.
- Tap on the plus sign “+” that must be appearing at the lower right- hand side corner of the screen.
- After that, you need to tap on the paper clip icon that will open after tapping the plus sign.
- Locate and select the file that you want to attach with your Yahoo email.
- Tap the “Attach” button from the top corner of the screen.
- Finally, enter the rest of the details in an email message (receiver’s email address, message body, subject, etc.) and send the email.