Change Yahoo Account Password from iPhone Mobile App: The different features and benefits that Yahoo provides the users can be enjoyed from your iPhone device by a simple configuration using the right settings. You can fetch your daily emails, send important emails to others, manage your account, and many more. Similarly, you can easily change Yahoo Account Password from iPhone Mobile App by following certain basic steps. In this article, the simple way to change the password is provided so that the users can do so whenever they wish without requiring much technical expertise.
It is suggested that the users change their Yahoo account password from time to time to ensure better security. Check the complete details to set a new password for your Yahoo account in this post.
How to change Yahoo Account Password from iPhone Mobile App?
Below given are the step-by-step instructions for changing the password of your Yahoo account configured on your iPhone. Follow these steps as explained exactly to change your password without any trouble. However, if due to any reason, you are not able to change Yahoo Account password from iPhone Mobile App, you can do so through the web browser of your mobile. You can do so by simply visiting the Yahoo account security page. It will also have the same effect as the one that would have been after changing password from the mobile app.
- Open the mail app or Yahoo mobile app whichever you are using to access your account.
- Login into your account and select the menu icon available at the top of the screen.
- In case you are using Yahoo mail app, click on the ‘manage accounts’ option.
- Now, select the ‘account info’ option and then select ‘security settings’.
- Enter the security code of your device that you use to unlock your device.
- Click on the ‘change password’ and then tap on ‘I would rather Change my password’ option.
- Provide the new password and confirm password into the specified fields.
- In the end, click on the ‘Continue’ button to save the newly set password.
- For any further login from your mobile or any other device, you will have to provide this new password.
Kindly note that the steps given here are for changing a password that you already know. The steps to reset Yahoo account password that you no longer remember are totally different.