With advancement in technology, email services have upgraded themselves and have become an integral part of professional life. Comcast is a well known email service that incorporates within it many features to provide its user better emailing experience. But any amount of technological advancement cannot make any service completely error-free and so is the case of Comcast email. Many times, the users are found to be complaining about the Comcast email not working. Fortunately, the users can easily fix this issue at their own end by following the corrective measures. This article provides the different ways to resolve the Xfinity email not working issue.
Solve Comcast email not working 2020 issue in easy ways
Before you start troubleshooting the Comcast email not working problem, you must know the reason behind the problem. It can be due to poor internet, browser issue, service outage, settings issues, etc. Depending on the reason why you are facing this issue, the steps to fix them one by one is given below.
- One of the most common problems that cause the not working of Comcast email is a bad internet. To fix the internet problem, you can try restarting your modem or router. If the device you are using is mobile phone, you can turn data connection on and off. Make sure that you have an active data pack and the airplane mode is turned off.
- The Xfinity email not working issue can also be due to some problems with the browser you are using. If this is the case, you can try the following things to fix this problem:
- Make sure to use a browser that is compatible and up-to-date.
- Temporarily disable any extensions or plug-ins added to your browser.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from the browser you are using.
- If you are still not able to fix the issues with the browser, you can switch the browser.
- If the Comcast not working problem is due to network outage in your area, you need to wait till the problem is fixed by Comcast. The network outage and other server related issues have no solution that the users can try at their end.
- Many Xfinity email not working issue can be due to settings error. In this case the users should ensure that there is no problem with their email settings. Certain things you can do to fix this problem are given below:
- If you are not able to send emails, make sure that you have not reached the sending limit.
- If you cannot receive emails, check if you are not out of storage space.
- Also make sure that the incoming messages are not landing in spam as you have accidently blocked the sender.
- In case Comcast login is not working, make sure that you are entering the username and password correctly.
- Many times, an antivirus or any third party application installed in your system creates problems while working with Comcast email. To resolve the problem, you can temporarily disable any such program for the time you are working with Xfinity email. After you are done using Comcast you can enable those applications.
- In case you are on a mobile device and using Comcast email app, you can try reinstalling or reconfiguring the application to fix this problem.
Hope you are able to fix your ‘Xfinity email not working’ problem by following the steps as explained above. However, in case of any problem in resolving this issue, you can always seek assistance from Comcast customer support.