How to Configure Yahoo Mail on Windows 10? You must have heard of configuring of Yahoo mail in your mobile phones and iPhones to gain easy access of your account from these devices. Similarly, you can also Configure Yahoo Mail on Windows 10 through the Mail app (or as a matter of fact many other accounts) and access your account with great ease. You simply need to add your Yahoo account by providing details like username and password. The users who are looking for the detailed way to do so can follow this article. The article provides step-by-step guidance to Configure Yahoo Mail on Windows 10.
Steps to Configure Yahoo Mail on Windows 10
The easy steps following which the users can configure the Yahoo mail in the Windows 10 mail app are provided below. Make sure that you follow all these steps sequentially and correctly in order to successfully set up Yahoo mail on Windows 10.
- From the Windows start menu, select Mail to open the Mail app.
- If you are using this app for the first time, you will get the direct option as Add account on the screen.
- However, if you have used this app earlier, you need to go to the Settings (gear shaped icon) and then select Manage Accounts.
- After that the Add account option will appear on the screen.
- Click on this option and select Yahoo! from the list of the accounts that are shown on the screen.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Yahoo email account by entering the account related user name and password.
- First, enter the Yahoo account username, click on the Next button and then provide the password.
- After providing these details, tap on the Sign in button.
- Now, click on the Agree button to allow the Mail app to access your Yahoo contacts, Yahoo calendar, Profiles and Yahoo Mail.
- At last, click on the Done button to finish the process of configuration.
Now, you can easily access your Yahoo account emails and other related information easily through your Windows 10 device by avoiding the unnecessary steps like opening the browser, feeding your account details, etc.
The steps given above provides a way to use Yahoo mail via the Windows 10 Mail app. Earlier, the users were also provided the facility to use Yahoo mail app for Windows 10. However this feature has been discontinued from the year 2018 onwards.