How to Delete Yahoo Account from Desktop? Yahoo is one of those few email services that seem to give some kind of competition to Gmail. It is equipped with a lot of awesome features including spam filters, large storage space, etc. There are still a lot of users who are not fully satisfied with the performance of Yahoo and wants to delete their accounts. It is very easy to delete Yahoo Account if you know the right procedure to do so. You should note that deleting the Yahoo Account also result in losing access to your Flickr data. So, you must take the necessary backup beforehand.
Keep reading this post if you are looking to delete Yahoo Account from a desktop computer. Here, we will provide you the step by step process to do so in a very convenient manner.
Things to know before deleting Yahoo Account
The reasons for deleting a Yahoo Account can be different for various users. However, there are some important things that you should know before you get rid of your Yahoo Account.
- After deleting Yahoo Account, you will not only lose your emails but also lose the data associated with it.
- You will no longer be able to check your Flickr account photos and other data stored in various Yahoo services.
- In case you are paying for Yahoo Subscription services then you should make sure to cancel these subscriptions. Otherwise, you may have to face some unexpected payment issues.
- Once you delete Yahoo Account from desktop, your username, as well as email id, will be available for other users. That’s why it is possible that the emails meant for you can be received by them.
- Unless your Yahoo email address is not allotted to other users, anyone who sends email to your email address will get a message failure error.
How can I delete Yahoo Account permanently?
If you are sure that you want to remove Yahoo Account from Desktop permanently or delete it permanently then you should check the steps below.
- First of all, you need to visit the Yahoo “Delete user account” page through the following link – https://login.yahoo.com/account/delete-user.
- Enter your Yahoo username and click next.
- Then, provide the current password of your Yahoo account.
- If you have Yahoo account key set up then you have to authenticate yourself by entering OTP that you will receive on your phone.
- Read the terms and conditions that will appear on your screen after entering the password.
- Click “Continue delete my account” from the bottom.
- Enter your Yahoo email account in an appropriate field.
- Click “Yes, terminate this account”.
- Finally, click on the “Sounds Good” button.
List Yahoo Email Regarding Query With Solution
- How to Recover Yahoo Mail Forgotten Password?
- Yahoo Temporary error
- Enable and disable yahoo 2 step verification
- Configure Yahoo Mail On iPhone
- How to Delete Yahoo Account from Desktop?
- Set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser, Android
- Yahoo Account Key Say Goodbye to Password
- How to Add an Alternate Email Address on Yahoo Mail
- How to Add Mobile number on Yahoo mail?
- Block Spam Email from Your Yahoo Mail