Google Translate not Working Properly on a windows 10 computer, Google chrome, Iphone, Android/ iOS devices ( iPad): We are living in a globalized world that has advanced connectivity and Information technology. The applications like Google translate helping us break the language barrier and convey our thought easily. Over a period of time, the accuracy and reliability of Google translate have improved a lot. However, we still hear people complaining about problems like Google translate not working, not showing up, etc. We are going to address this kind of problems in this post. Here, we will discuss the reasons why you have to face issues with Google translate and how you can fix them easily.
Top reasons why Google translate doesn’t work sometimes
Actually, many possible reasons can cause trouble with Google translate. Here is the compiled list of some common factors that are responsible for many issues with Google translate.
- Using Google translate on an unsupported web browser.
- An add-on/ plug-in installed in the browser causing problem
- The system requirement of Google translate is not fulfilled (for android/ iOS users)
- Language not supported
- Weak or Unstable Internet connection.
- Accumulation of too many caches and cookies in the browser.
What are the steps to fix Google Translate not working issue?
The troubleshooting measure to fix Google translate depends upon the device on which you are using it as shown below.
Google Translate not working on a windows computer
- First of all, try to open any other website on your web browser and see if your internet connection is working properly.
- In case your internet is working then you should run Google translate again after clearing caches and cookies.
- Also, remove all the third-party plugins and add-ons that you might have added to your browser.
- Switch to another browser or device to check if the problem continues.
Fix Google Translate not working on Android/ iOS devices (iPhone/ iPad)
Follow the steps given below if Google Translate App is not working properly on your Android or iOS device.
- To use all the functions of Google translate on Android, your device should have an auto-focus camera and dual-core CPU with ARMv7.
- System requirement for using Google translate app on iPhone are iPhone 4 or later and OS version 8 or later.
- Make sure your device has enough storage space for the proper working of the app.
- Ensure that your phone is not on airplane mode.
- In case the problem continues then you may reinstall the app from play store/ app store.
Get Proper Solutions following query
- Google translate not working android
- Google translate camera not working
- Google translate instant translation not working
- Google translate not working offline
- tap to translate not working
- Google translate offline not working iphone
- Google translate doesn’t work in chrome
- Google translate conversation not working