How to Recover MSN Email Account Password? Over the years, the email service of Microsoft has gone through a lot of re-branding. That’s why we can see many users having Microsoft accounts with email addresses of different domains like hotmail.com, msn.com. If you are still using @msn.com email address and can’t remember the password then you don’t have to worry. It is quite easy to recover MSN Email account password if you know the right procedure to do so. Basically, the process to reset MSN account password is similar to the outlook password recovery. Keep reading this article to know the best method for MSN Email password recovery.
Steps to Reset MSN Password on a Desktop Computer
Follow the steps given below to recover MSN Email Account password using a web browser on a computer.
- Visit the official link for MSN password recovery i.e. https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Choose the radio button available next to “I forgot my password” option and click “next”.
- Enter your MSN email account, captcha code and click “Next”.
- Select the method how you want to receive the verification code (phone number/ recovery email address) and click “Send code”.
- Copy the verification code that you will receive either on your phone or alternate email address as selected by you.
- Paste the verification code in the appropriate field and click “next”.
- Next, you have to enter a new password for your MSN account and confirm it.
- Finally, click “next” to finish up the process of MSN email account password recovery.
How to recover MSN Account password on a mobile phone (android/ ios)?
You can also reset MSN Email password using the android/ iOS app of outlook as well. Check out the steps given below to do that.
- Launch outlook app from your android phone or iPhone.
- Enter your MSN email account on the next page and tap “Add account”.
- Tap “Forgotten my password” link that will available at the bottom of your screen.
- Then, you need to tap “I’ve forgotten my password” and “Next”.
- Choose the method for receiving verification code by tapping your phone number or recovery email address.
- Tap “Send code” when you are done with selecting the password recovery method.
- Copy code from your phone or alternate email id and enter the same on the next screen.
- Finally, you just need to create a new password for your MSN Email account.
You can check your new login credential by signing into your MSN Email account once again.