HP Printer Customer Service Number: Excellent print quality and high speed printing is provided by the HP Printers. HP Printer also incorporates many other features that make it primary choice for personal as well as official use. But despite the many characteristic attributes, issues with HP Printer are quite common. Some can be simple while others can be complex. Any type of issues, simple or complex, can be fixed with the help of HP Printer customer support. To avail the support all you need to do is pick your phone and dial the HP Printer customer service number.
HP Printer Customer Support Phone Number
Numerous ways of contact the technical experts are provided to the users who are looking for HP Printer customer support. Some of the major ways include chat support, email support, community forum, phone support, etc. However, in case you are looking for instantaneous solution for your problems, you might want to go for HP Printer customer support helpline number. The HP Printer helpdesk number is active 24/7 and anytime you feel like having troubles with your HP Printer, you can give a call.
Common HP Printer related problems
The list of problems that can arise while using HP Printer can be very long. However, certain common issues that arise more frequently than the others are mentioned below. Feel free to contact HP Printer customer service in case you are facing these issues. Issues other than the one mentioned below can also be fixed with the assistance of the customer support executives.
- Problem while setting up HP Printer
- HP Printer not working
- Not able to connect HP Printer to computer
- HP Printer unable to print
- Printing speed extremely slow
- HP Printer cartridge not working
- Issues in taking color printout
- Getting configuration error 0x8007007e
- Problem updating HP Printer firmware
- How to disable auto update in HP Printer
- HP Printer not connecting to network
- HP Printer not taking paper
Solution to certain basic HP Printer issues
Easy steps to fix some common problems related to HP Printer are given below. Still, if you face any problem in fixing these issues or you are facing any other issue, you can always contact HP Printer technical support.
Resolve HP printer not working
Few things you can try to fix the not working issue in HP Printer are discussed here:
- The power supply must not be interrupted.
- Make sure that your HP printer is set as your default printer.
- Check for any loose cable connection. If found, tighten it properly.
- Update printer drivers if they are not already.
- Reinstall drivers and software of your HP printer.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer.
- Check that the printer is not running out of page or toner.
How to perform HP Printer reset?
Many times, different issues such as not taking paper, not connecting to network, unable to print, etc can be fixed by simply resetting HP Printer. In case you are looking for the steps to perform HP Printer reset, they can be found below.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Now, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet as well.
- Wait at least 15 seconds and then plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
Why contact HP Printer Technical Support?
There are many reasons one might consider to contact HP Printer customer service for their issues. Few prominent benefits that the customer will get by calling on the HP Printer customer support number are given here.
- All your issues will be resolved by expert technicians holding rich knowledge and experience.
- You can obtain support 24/7 as the HP Printer customer helpline number is active round the clock.
- The call wait time is very less and you do not need to linger for your queries to be heard and resolved.
- Keeping in mind the diversity of issues, customized solutions are provided for every problem.
- You will surely find the solution for all your HP Printer issues, even for the most complex one.