https//g.co/recover for help: With its wide range of easy-to-use and amazingly helpful tools, Google is the most important online identity today. To use the services of Google, it necessary for you to know your login credentials i.e. user ID and password. It is quite common for users to forget their Google Password. Not being able to access your Google account restricts you from using services like Gmail, Blogger, G drive, etc.
There is no need to worry at all if you forgot your Google Password because the process of Google Account recovery is very simple. The official page of Google password recovery is https//g.co/recover. Keep reading this post to know the complete details related to Google Account Recovery https//g.co/recover for help.
Google Account Recovery using Phone number or secondary email ID
There are multiple ways that Google provides to its user for account recovery. However, in order to let you recover an account Google have to establish you as the legitimate owner of the account you are looking to retrieve. For that purpose, you can enter a temporary password through your phone or click a verification link on your secondary email ID. Follow these steps to recover Google Password either using your phone number or alternate email ID.
- To initiate the process, you need to visit the official Google Password recovery page i.e. https//g.co/recover for help.
- Enter your Gmail address or a phone number associated with your Google account and click “Next”.
- Then, you need to enter the last Google password you remember. Click “Try another way” if you can’t remember any of the previous passwords.
- On the next page, Google will ask you to enter the phone number linked with your account.
- Provide the phone number and click “Send” to receive a verification code.
- If you don’t have a phone number attached with your account then you may click “I don’t have my phone”.
- Then, you will get an option to receive a verification link on your alternative email ID. Please note that you will get this option only if an alternate email address is linked to your Google account.
- Next, Enter the temporary password received on phone or click the link available in the verification email.
- After that, you get an option to reset Google password and create a new one.
- Enter a new strong password for your Google account.
How to recover Google Account using security questions?
We should check the steps below if you looking for Google Account recovery without phone number.
- Similarly to the process mentioned above, the password recovery will start with visiting the official page i.e. https//g.co/recover for help.
- Enter your Gmail address in the prescribed box and click “Next.
- Keep clicking on “try another” button when Google asks you to enter last known password, phone number, etc.
- Then, Google will ask over some security questions related to your Google account.
- You need to answer these questions as accurately as possible. If you don’t know the answer then you may enter your best guess.
- Unfortunately, this is not an instant method to recover Google password.
- Enter an email ID you access currently so that Google may contact you for account recovery.
- Google will get in touch with you within 3 to 5 days if it is satisfied with the answers to you have provided.
What questions can Google ask me?
There are dozens of unique questions that Google may ask you to verify your identity. Some of the questions generally asked by Google are as follows:
- When you have created your Google Account?
- Your frequent location to use your Google Account?
- Last Google Account password you remember
- Questions related to your recent emails etc.
Important Tips for Google password recovery
Given below are some tips and tricks that will help you recover your google account password more conveniently.
- Make sure you start the password recovery process of Google from a location where you generally access your Google account. This will help in verification of your identity.
- If you have set up two-step verification in your Google account previously then you may also use Google authenticator or printed back-up codes for account recovery.
- To know in which month you have created your email account, you may ask your friends to check when you have sent them your first email.
- Be very careful while creating a new password for your Google account. Your password should be easy to remember yet strong enough so that a hacker can’t trace it.
- Ensure that you visit https //g.co/recover for account recovery on a compatible web browser and device only.