Important Contact Details
- Phone number to dial. +1-(833)-705-0797.
- Call-back available. Yes.
- Call picked up by a real person. YES.
- Department you’re calling. Customer Service.
- Call center hours. 24 hours, 7 days.
- Navigate phone maze to a human. Press 5 for “any other issues”
- Average wait: 1 Minute
- Official website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer.aspx
- Official Address: Microsoft Visitor Center 15010 NE 36th St. Redmond, WA 98052
Internet Explorer Customer Service: Internet Explorer is the default web browser of Microsoft Windows operating system. It is true that it has lost its old charm with the rise of other advanced browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Still, there are many users who prefer IE over any other browser. Its latest variant i.e. Internet Explorer 11 can compete with any web browser in terms of speed and security. Like other browsers, Internet Explorer is also vulnerable to some inevitable errors and issues. To fix these issues, users may contact Internet Explorer Customer support and seek help.
The best thing about the Internet Explorer contact number is its 24 hours availability. So, it doesn’t matter at what time you encounter a problem, you can get expert assistance straight away. In addition to this, the technicians and engineers of Internet Explorer are very experienced to solve all kinds of technical issues rapidly.
Finest support to fix Internet Explorer Instantly
Over the years, the importance of the Internet in our life has increased many folds. This is the reason why it is important for us to have a good web browser on our computer. From ordering our favorite food online to making bank transactions we access the internet through our web browsers like Internet Explorer. That’s why we can say that even a small malfunctioning in the Internet Explorer can result in a lot of inconveniences for us. Thankfully, we also have the luxury to dial Internet Explorer helpdesk number to get assistance. Here are some common problems for which we can contact the experts.
- Internet Explorer not opening in windows 7
- Can’t update Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer not responding windows 10
- Internet Explorer not visible
- Not able to update Internet Explorer
- My Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
- Unable to connect to the Internet using Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer keeps crashing
- Problems due to Internet Explorer hang
- Internet Explorer help certificate
- Cannot search on Internet Explorer
How to fix Internet Explorer not working/ stopped working issues?
No matter which operating system you are using, if IE browser isn’t working on your device then you may try the following solutions.
- Well, the first step is quite obvious; you should make sure that you are connected to a smooth Internet connection.
- Delete Internet Explorer data such as cookies, cache, etc. and try to run it again.
- Remove unnecessary toolbars. You may also remove needless search providers if you have them installed on your browser.
- Reset Internet Explorer if the problem keeps on occurring again and again.
- Finally, take help through Internet Explorer helpline phone number if all the above measures fail.
What are the system requirements of Internet Explorer?
A large number of Internet Explorer problems occur because the computers of the users are not fulfilling the system requirement. Here are the system-requirements that every PC needs to fulfill in order to run Internet Explorer 11 in a hassle-free manner.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 PC
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster that supports NX, PAE and SSE2
- Hard disk space: 20 GB (64 bit) or 16 GB (32 bit)
- RAM: 2 GB (64 bit) or 1 GB (32 bit)
- Graphics Card: MS DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A stable Internet connection
For Window 7
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz)64-bit (x64) or 32-bit (x86) processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 120 MB (64 bit) or 70 MB (32 bit)
- Display: Super VGA (800 x 600) or another monitor with higher resolution and 256 colors
To know more about the system requirements you may call Internet Explorer Tech support phone number and contact specialists.
Internet Explorer Technical Support Number
Being the default browser of windows, Internet Explorer is a familiar name to almost everyone who uses the Internet on a windows computer. It is a fact that you can resolve many issues related to Internet Explorer by browsing various support articles available online. On the other hand, it is also true that the many articles available on the Internet are not informative enough every time. In such cases, we need support from someone who has experience in resolving the problems practically.
It is a smart idea to call Internet Explorer 24 hours support number in case of an error. By doing so, you can talk of the technician having loads of experience in fixing the complex Internet Explorer issues. The technicians/ engineers will first listen to your grievance and then offer you the perfect solution.
Services by IE Customer Service Team
Let’s have a look at some awesome services you can avail by talking to the executives of Internet Explorer support team.
- Complete guidance by the experts to resolve even the most difficult problems in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Help you update your Internet Explorer browser in case you are using an outdated version.
- Resolution of all the kind of compatibility issues to run the IE browser in a smooth way.
- The expert can also help you identify the problematic add-ons or plug-ins.
- Tips to install/ uninstall Internet Explorer on different operating systems
- Let you understand the features and functions of Internet Explorer web browser in a much better way.
- General troubleshooting of the factors slowing down the speed of Internet Explorer.