Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number: Lexmark Printer is well-known for its excellent functionality and high quality printing. However, all the features and characteristics do not make it a completely error-free device. Issues are quite common with Lexmark Printer that prevents the users from carrying out the printing job in a hassle-free manner. Fortunately, for all your issues, you can easily contact Lexmark Printer customer service. The technicians at Lexmark Printer customer service hold expertise in fixing any type of issues, simple to complex. To avail their assistance all you need to do is pick you phone and dial the Lexmark Printer customer support contact number.
Lexmark Printer Customer Support Helpline Number
Lexmark Printer helpline number provides the customers the easiest way to reach the technical support for all their issues. The number is active 24 hours a day so that you can contact the experts anytime you face any problem. As soon as you place you call, an expert technician will be made available at your service. He/she will listen to all your queries and will provide you the most appropriate solution to fix them. Lexmark Printer customer service helpdesk number is highly recommended if you are looking for an instant solution for your problems.
Some of the most common issues faced by the users are listed below. Anytime when you feel like facing problems while working with Lexmark Printer, feel free to give a call to the Lexmark Printer tech support number. Issues, even the one not listed below, can be fixed very easily with the help of Lexmark Printer customer service.
- Lexmark Printer not printing
- Printing speed slow in Lexmark Printer
- Lexmark Printer not taking paper
- Ink cartridge not working in Lexmark Printer
- Problem in feeding paper in Lexmark Printer
- Lexmark Printer printing very light
- Lexmark Printer not connecting to laptop
- Problem updating Lexmark Printer firmware
- Lexmark Printer not working with computer
- How to set up Lexmark Printer to default?
- Lexmark Printer does not connect to a network
How to fix basic Lexmark Printer problems?
Solutions to some of the common Lexmark Printer issues are given below so that the users can fix them at their own end. However, in case these solutions do not work for you or the problem that you are facing is not given here you can always contact Lexmark Printer customer service.
Lexmark Printer not working
Certain simple things that you can do to fix the not working issue of Lexmark Printer are given below:
- Make sure you have an uninterrupted power supply.
- Check and tighten if any loose cable connection is found.
- Make sure that your Lexmark printer is set as default.
- Update the drivers of your Lexmark printer.
- Reinstall the drivers and firmware of your Lexmark printer.
- Check that the printer is not running out on paper, ink or toner.
Slow printing of Lexmark Printer
This issue may arise due to the size or complexity of the print job or the size of the media you are printing on. Few things you can try to fix this problem are given below:
- Reduce the size of the print job.
- Send the print job in two or three parts, instead of all at once.
- Reduce the resolution of the job.
- Add more memory to the printer.
Why contact Lexmark Printer Technical Support?
Few prominent benefits that the customer will get by contacting the Lexmark Printer technical support are mentioned below.
- Expert technicians: All your issues are resolved with the help of experts holding intensive knowledge and years of experience.
- 24/7 availability: The Lexmark Printer customer support number is available 24/7 and you can give a call anytime you face an issue, day or night.
- Minimum wait time: You do not have to wait to just get your queries heard. The waiting time is almost negligible and you call is picked as soon as it is placed.
- Customized solution: Different issues have different solutions. Keeping this in mind, specific solution is provided for every problem.
- Remote desktop support: For those who are not able to fix the issues by themselves, facility of remote desktop support is also available.