Here you will learn about the ‘Lycos Mail Not Working’ issue for fixing it. Lycos Mail is one of the most popular email service providers used by billions of users across the world. Lycos Mail is very famous among users for its highly secured mailing features and users can access it on various devices.
Lycos Mail offers an easy interface to send and receive emails. But sometimes many users face numerous technical issues when using Lycos Mail email and Lycos mail Problems are one of the very common issues among them. This problem can arrive on any device including iPhone. But users can easily fix this problem in some easy steps.
If Lycos Email is not working on your iPhone then you need not distress. All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
Steps for Fix Lycos Mail Not working
- First, you have to go into the settings of the iPhone.
- Second, you have to go to the main menu.
- Third, you have to select the accounts option.
- Fourth select your email address given adjacent to the details of that precise email account.
- Fifth check your account information such as outgoing and incoming mails.
- Lastly, you should check your email settings in the Mail Settings Lookup tool and ensure that they are the same. If you don’t see them then you should contact your email provider or system administrator.
How To Fix Lycos Mail Email Not Working On Phone
If you are a customer of Lycos Mail and have an account on Lycos Mail, and unfortunately facing the issue of the Lycos Mail email not working on your iPhone, you can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting techniques to get your Email account working smoothly.
- If you are using Lycos Mail App on your iPhone, to make your Lycos Mail account work, launch Settings from the iPhone home screen.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then, tap “Add Account”.
- After selecting “Add account”, tap “other”, then, select “Add Mail Account”.
- In the “Name” text field, enter your name. This name is displayed when you send Mails.
- On the next page, you need to enter the Lycos Mail Net Mail address and the password.
- If you prefer an alternative to the iPhone’s default name, then, you need to change the description of the Email account.
- Tap Next.
- On the next page, you will get the option “POP” at the top and enter “Lycos”
Lycos Mail Customer Service
If you are facing the Lycos mail not working problems still, you can contact the Lycos Mail Customer Assistance team to get quick help.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How do I sign up for a Lycos Mail subscription?
A: You need to upgrade to a premium Lycos Mail account, please click here.
Q: How much do Lycos Mail subscriptions cost?
A: There are three Lycos Mail subscription (US) plans: The first is $4.95 per month, the Second is $19.95 per year, and the third is $49.95 per 3 years.
Q: I have a Lycos Mail subscription, why did I get directed to this page?
A: Most probably we were unable to renew your subscription. For example, your credit card on file may have expired. You should act promptly to resolve this as we delete free accounts after 30 days. Please ensure your billing information is accurate.
Q: I do not want to continue my Lycos Mail subscription. Can I download my messages?
A: Yes, you’ll need to utilize email clients such as Thunderbird, Outlook, Mac Mail, or Windows 10 Mail and configure it to connect via POP to our mail servers. See this article for the POP configuration.
Q: What will eventually happen to a free Lycos Mail account?
A: After 30 days, the Lycos Mail account is downgraded to a free account, and the mailbox and its messages will be deleted. After that point, if you make your account pay furthermore, we will not be able to recover your old messages.
Q: I am having trouble signing up for a Lycos Mail subscription of fixing a billing issue on my existing subscription.
A: Please contact Lycos Mail support so that the Lycos Mail team can help you.
You might like: