Lycos Mail is one of the most popular email service providers used by the billions of users across on the world. Lycos Mail is very famous among the users for its highly secured mailing features and users can access it on various devices. It offers an easy interface to send and receive emails. But sometimes many users face numerous technical issues when using Lycos Mail email and Lycos Mail email not working is one of the very common issues among them. This problem can arrive on any device including iphone. But users can easily fix this problem in some easy steps.
Lycos Mail Email Not Working on iPhone: If Lycos Mail Email is not working on your iPhone then you need not distress.All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
Steps for 1 Fix Lycos Mail Not working
- First you have to go in the settings of the iPhone.
- Second you have to go to the mail menu.
- Third you have to select the accounts option.
- Fourth select your email address given adjacent to the details of that precise email account.
- Fifth check your account information such as outgoing and incoming mails.
- Lastly you should check your email settings in the Mail Settings Lookup tool and ensure that they are the same. If you don’t see them then you should contact your email provider or system administrator.
How To Fix Lycos Mail Email Not Working On Phone
If you are a customer of Lycos Mail and have an account on Lycos Mail, and unfortunately facing the issue of the Lycos Mail email not working on iPhone, you can follow the below mentioned troubleshoot techniques to get your Email account working smoothly.
- If you are using Lycos Mail App on your iPhone, to make your Lycos Mail account working, launch Settings from iPhone home screen.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and then, tap “Add Account” .
- After selecting “Add account”, tap “other”, then, select “Add Mail Account”.
- In the “Name” text field, enter your name. This name is displayed when you send Mails.
- On the next page, you need to enter the Lycos Mail Net Mail address and the password.
- If you prefer an alternative to the iPhone’s default name, then, you need to change the description of the Email account.
- Tap Next.
- On the next page, you will get an option “POP” at the top, and enter “lycos”