Important Contact Details
- Phone number to dial. 1-833-295-1999.
- Call-back available. Yes.
- Call picked up by a real person. YES.
- Department you’re calling. Customer Service.
- Call center hours. 24 hours, 7 days.
- Navigate phone maze to a human. Press 5 for “any other issues”
- Average wait: 1 Minute
- Official website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer.aspx
- Official Address: Microsoft Visitor Center 15010 NE 36th St. Redmond, WA 98052
Microsoft Edge Customer Service: MS Edge is the most recent browser developed by Microsoft for its latest operating system i.e. Windows 10. Apart from Windows 10, the Microsoft Edge browser is also available on the iOS and Android platform. The forte of Microsoft Edge is its most advanced features like embedded Cortana which can make its competitors run for their money. As the browser is quite new and is updated regularly, a lot of people may face some difficulties in using it every now and again. However, the good news is that users can seek assistance regarding any difficulties regarding the Edge browser through Microsoft Edge Customer support Number.
Microsoft is updating Edge browser quite regularly. Earlier, it was an HTML-based browser, but now it is being re-designed to be a chromium-based browser. In addition to this, the smart features like Cortana giving an all-new experience to the MS Edge users. Due to all these changes, the importance of Microsoft Edge customer service is also on a rise because some users are finding it difficult to understand the new features.
Microsoft Edge Support Number to fix all kind of technical issues.
There is no web browser available today which is free from all kinds of technical glitches and errors. Microsoft Edge is no different. It also has its own demerits and common problems. Let’s go through some of the most frequent issues reported by MS Edge users.
- Edge not working in Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge not opening websites
- Microsoft Edge not responding to clicks and keystrokes.
- Unable to install Microsoft Edge browser on Android
- MS Edge not saving password
- Problems due to Microsoft Edge not allowing Google Search
- Microsoft Edge is not loading
- Why MS Edge is so slow?
- How to install Microsoft Edge on iOS?
- Why is Microsoft edge not opening in the laptop?
If any of these problems are also annoying you then you can dial Microsoft Edge helpline number without giving a second thought. The specialists will guide you through the steps to fix the Edge web browser in the most effective way.
How to update Microsoft Edge?
In case the MS Edge is not loading or working slowly on your device then it possible that you are using an older version. Here are the instructions by which you can update Edge browser with ease.
- Click on the “start” button and select “Settings”.
- After that, you need to click on the “Update and Security” option from the settings window.
- Then, from the left-hand side menu, you need to click “Windows Update”.
- Finally, you may click on the “Install Now” button to install the latest updates.
- You can always take help by the use of MS Edge helpdesk number in case you face an error while following any of the above steps.
How to reset Microsoft Edge?
You can fix many problems regarding MS Edge by resetting it to its factory settings. Follow the steps below in order to do so.
- First of all, you need to go to the settings menu and open apps.
- Locate and select “Microsoft Edge” from the list of Apps.
- Now, go to the advanced options of Microsoft Edge.
- Finally, click on the repair option.
- Now, you may restart Edge.
- This solution is really effective if your MS Edge browser is not opening. However, if have you can’t reset the browser by following these steps then you can seek assistance from Microsoft Edge Technical support team.
How to clear browsing History in MS Edge browser?
If you are fed up with the slow speed of your internet browser then you may clear browsing history to speed it up.
- Run your Microsoft Edge browser and open Hub.
- After that, you should go to the “history” option.
- Select the “Clear all history” option. For optimum speed, you should also select “Cached data and files”.
- Finally, click on the “Clear” button.
- Your browser should speed up after following these steps. In case the browsing speed is still not up to the mark then you may call Microsoft Edge 800 number and seek guidance for the experts.
Advantages of MS Edge Customer service helpline
Nowadays, not being able to use the Internet is no less than a nightmare. If faulty Microsoft Edge web browser is the reason why you can’t access the Internet then you need not worry at all. You just have to talk to the specialists through MS Edge tech support number. The specialist will thoroughly examine the root cause of the issue and then offer you a perfect solution.
The most exciting thing about the helpline is that you can access it for 24 hours. So, you don’t have to bother whether it is day and night, you can talk to the MS Edge engineers instantly.
Specialties of Microsoft Edge support team
The support team of MS Edge is full of marvelous advantages. Some of them are as follows:
- Round the clock availability of Microsoft Edge toll-free phone number.
- Instant support with the minimum waiting time.
- Easy to executive solutions by experts having loads of experience.
- Specially customized resolution to each problem.