PC Matic Customer Service: PC Matic is a one-stop solution for all security threats that can harm your device by causing data loss and degraded performance. It is counted as one of the best antivirus programs that can eliminate almost all kinds of threats damaging your system. However, sometimes the PC Matic faces some issues such as not working, installation error, etc leaving your system prone to threats. To get all your PC Matic issues fixed, you can contact the PC Matic customer service. You can reach the customer support executives by giving a call on the PC Matic Customer Service number.
PC Matic Customer Service Number
With the help of PC Matic technical support experts even the complex PC Matic related issues can be solved with great ease. The best way to get in touch with these experts is via the PC Matic customer support number. You simply need to pick you phone and dial the PC Matic customer helpdesk number. A well-qualified technician will be assigned to you who will listen to all your queries and will provide you with the precise solution to them. The number is active 24/7 and without any second thoughts you can give a call any time you face any issue.
Common issues related to PC Matic
Issues are quite common with PC Matic. However, some issues occur more regularly than the others. A list of certain PC Matic issues faced quite frequently by the users is provided here. Any issue related to PC Matic can be very easily solved with the help of PC Matic tech support.
- PC Matic installation error
- PC Matic stopped working
- Problem updating PC Matic
- PC Matic blue screen error
- PC Matic becomes unresponsive
- PC Matic not removing threats
- PC Matic not performing system scan
- Payment related issues with PC Matic
- PC Matic is making system slow
- PC Matic not working on Windows 10
Solutions for some basic PC Matic problems
Provided below are some simple step solutions to fix the most common issues related to PC Matic to help the users in performing basic troubleshooting all by themselves. However, if you are still not able to fix these issues or you are facing some other issue, you can seek help from the PC Matic technical support.
How to fix PC Matic not working issue?
In case your PC Matic is not performing system scan, these are the following things you can try to solve this problem:
- Make sure you are using an updated version of PC Matic.
- If there is another system scan is running, temporary stop it or wait for it to finish
- Temporarily disable any third-party software or firewall that might create issues with PC Matic.
- Run PC Matic in safe mode to remove threats and then re-open it in normal mode.
- Try not to keep too many antivirus programs in your system.
How to fix PC Matic installation related issues?
In case you are facing trouble in installing PC Matic in your systems, you can try installing it in compatible mode. The steps to do so are given below:
- Go to the official website of PC Pitstop.
- Download the driver setup files from this website.
- Right-click on the driver setup files and select ‘properties’.
- Tap on the ‘compatibility’ tab.
- Put a check the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ box.
- Now, from the drop down menu select your operating system.
- The PC Matic installation will start.
- Restart your system after the installation is finished.
Why contact PC Matic Customer Support?
A team of experts are always ready to help you with all your PC Matic issues. All you need to do is give a call on the PC Matic helpline number. There are numerous benefits that a customer will get by calling on the PC Matic customer service phone number. Some of the major ones are listed below:
- Experts are available round the clock (24/7)
- Call waiting time is almost negligible
- Precise solution is provided for every problem
- Can ask for remote desktop support, if required
- Get the solution on your very first call