Why SBCGlobal Email not working today: Over a period of time, email has become one of the most convenient and popular mediums of conveying messages, especially for professional communication. This is the reason why we want our email accounts to remain extremely flawless.
If you are an SBCGlobal email user then you might know that the company is now merged with AT&T. In order to access SBCGlobal emails, you have to sign in through the AT&T website.
Using the SBCGlobal.net email accounts of AT&T can be a bit complicated for a new user. That’s why complaints like SBCGlobal not working are not rare among users.
In case your SBCGlobal email stopped working or showed some malfunctioning then this post is going to help a lot. Here we will assist you to troubleshoot most of the SBCGlobal email issues in the most effective manner.
Why Is My SBCGlobal Email Not Working?
If you are experiencing issues with your SBCGlobal email account, here is a list of some reasons due to which att sbcglobal email not working problem occurs. They are as follows:
- First reason is slow Internet speed
- Sbcglobal server is down
- Using an older version of the browser
- Improper browser settings
- Entering incorrect login credentials
- Inappropriate email settings
- Date and Time settings are incorrect
- Presence of faulty add-ons
- Availability of proxy servers
- Intervention from the Anti-virus
- Your SBCGlobal account hacked by any unauthorized person
What problems can occur in an SBCGlobal email account?
Modern-day email accounts are loaded with advanced features. On the other hand, due to these features, the complexities of using email services are also increasing. This is why a lot of SBCGlobal email users report different kinds of problems.
Some of the most common problems that the SBCGlobal email customers complain regarding are as follows:
- SBCGlobal not accepting password
- Unable to access SBCglobal.net email
- SBCGlobal not working with outlook
- Unable to sign into SBCGlobal.net
- SBCGlobal email not working on chrome
- How to reset the SBCGlobal email password?
- Problems in SBCGlobal Password recovery
- Not receiving SBCGlobal email on iPhone
- My SBCGlobal email is not working on iOS
- Error 503: SBCGlobal email service not available
- SBCGlobal email web page not found: Error 404
- SBCGlobal email not working: Error 403 – Forbidden Pages
- Sbcglobal Not Receiving Email
Any of the above-listed issues can block you from accessing your SBCGlobal email account. However, the good news is that you can get a resolution to all these troubles by following some basic troubleshooting steps.
Fix if SBCGlobal Email not working on a windows computer?
The happening of problems like SBCGlobal Email not working 2022 on a web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. is very common. In case you are also facing such issues then you should put into practice the following steps.
- First of all, make sure your internet connection is not facing any kind of interruption.
- Ensure that the browser you are using is compatible with SBCGlobal (AT&T) email service. For the best services, we recommend you to opt for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Always ensure that you use the latest version of the browser in order to load SBCGlobal.
- Clear cache, cookies, browser history, etc., and load SBCGlobal again.
- If you have random extensions and plugins installed on your browser then you may face interruption in opening SBCGlobal. You should remove these extensions if you are facing SBCGlobal email not opening issues.
- Open SBCGlobal emails on any other browser and see if the issues are still occurring or not.
- You may try to load SBCGlobal again after temporarily disabling your Antivirus and windows firewall.
Fix the issue SBCGlobal Email not working On Mac
Mac users have also complained about at&t sbcglobal email problems like SBCGlobal Email not working properly on their devices or they are not being able to use the SBCGlobal email account without errors. Apart from following the basic troubleshooting, you need to ensure that you have set up your account correctly as follows:
Step 1: Firstly, go to the ‘Settings section of your Mac device.
Step 2: And then click on the ‘Mail’ option from the available options and then select ‘Accounts’.
Step 3: You will see a list of accounts; click on the ‘Add account’ option and then click on the option ‘Other’ to add a new account.
Step 4: On moving further, click on ‘Add an email account’ and enter your SBCGlobal email address in the Email field and the password in the specified field.
Step 5: After that, in the ‘Description’ field write ‘SBCGlobal’.
Step 6: Now click on the ‘Next’ button and select the ‘POP’ option and enter the hostname as ‘inbound.att.net’.
Step 7: And then click on ‘Next’ and for the outgoing email server, enter ‘outbound.att.net’; and now click on ‘Save’ to save the changes.
Step 8: Once the setup is complete, you can attempt to work with your SBCGlobal email account.
Fix: the SBCGlobal Email Not Working On iPhone Device?
To be capable to resolve the SbcGlobal Email Not working on the iPhone issue, you must know its root cause. It depends on a variety of factors like if you recently configure the SbcGlobal settings and are not able to access the account since then or if you were able to access the account from the device before then suddenly can’t.
The way of resolving for the first case is different and the second is different. Below are explained process that will help you to fix your issue:
Process 1: Firstly, you should try restarting your iPhone. If it is a temporary issue, it will be resolved with a simple restart and your account will start working like before again.
Step 1: Press and hold the ‘Sleep/Wake/Home/Power’ button (based on your iPhone model) together with the ‘Volume Down’ button.
Step 2: Then, release both of them once the power slider appears on your screen.
Step 3: After that, swipe that power-slider towards the right position in order to turn it off.
Step 4: Now, wait to keep your iPhone in idle mode for a while and then, start it simply by pressing the power button.
Process 2: Check and verify your IMAP/SMTP/POP3 settings. Follow the next steps if they are wrong.
IMAP settings for SBCGlobal email on iPhone 13 Pro with 12 Pro
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
Process 3: Remove your SbcGlobal account from your iPhone device.
Process 4: Set up your SbcGlobal email again on your iPhone but this time with the correct server settings. To know what are the correct SbcGlobal server settings, study the next section.
SBCGlobal Email isn’t working on Android
You can try the steps we have mentioned above applicable to computer browsers in case you are unable to SBCGlobal email through a mobile browser. Alternatively, if you have configured SBCGlobal using POP/IMAP then you should check the instructions below:
- Make sure your Android phone has proper Internet connectivity and it is not in airplane mode.
- Check the storage space available on your Android device and confirm that it has enough storage for the mail application to work properly.
- Make sure that the IMAP/ POP configuration settings in Android are correct.
- If you are using IMAP protocol to use SBCGlobal email to Android then you should switch to POP and vice-versa.
- Remove all such applications that can hinder SBCGlobal from fetching emails. Generally, the antivirus application causes such problems.
SBCGlobal Password Not Working | SBCGlobal Email Login problems
Forgetting the SBCGlobal password is certainly the most common cause of why users have to deal with SBCGlobal sign-in problems. The good thing is that you can reset SBCGlobal Email password without much of a hassle. In order to do so, you just need to perform the steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the AT&T login page because now you have to sign in to SBCGlobal through the AT&T website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link that must appear right at the bottom of the sign-in window.
- After that, you need to ensure that the radio button against the password option is active.
- Then, you need to provide your SBCGlobal User ID.
- In the next step, you have to select the method by which you want to receive the temporary password. As an alternative, you can also select the option to answer the security questions.
- Enter the temporary password or answer the security question to the best of your knowledge.
- Finally, you just have to enter a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
The SBCGlobal password recovery is now over. You may sign in once again to verify your new login credentials.
If your issue still persists, then you need to get assistance from sbcglobal email support official team.