SBCGlobal not working: Over a period of time, email has become one of the most convenient and popular medium of conveying messages especially for professional communication. This is the reason why we want our email accounts to remain absolutely flawless. If you are a SBCGlobal email user then you might know that the company is now merged with AT&T. In order to access SBCGlobal emails, you have to sign-in through the AT&T web site. Using the SBCGlobal.net email accounts of AT&T can be a bit difficult for a new user. That’s why complaints like SBCGlobal not working are not rare among the users.
In case your SBCGlobal email stopped working or showing some malfunctioning then this post is going to help a lot. Here we will assist you to troubleshoot most of the SBCGlobal email issues in a most effective manner.
What problems can occur in a SBCGlobal email account?
The modern-day email accounts are loaded with advanced features. However, due to these features, the complexities of using email services are also increasing. This is why a lot of SBCGlobal email users reports different kinds of problems. Some of the most common issues that the SBCGlobal email customers grumble about are as follows:
- SBCGlobal not accepting password
- Unable to access SBCglobal.net email
- SBCGlobal not working with outlook
- Unable to sign into SBCGlobal.net
- SBCGlobal email not working on chrome
- How to reset SBCGlobal email password?
- Problems in SBCGlobal Password recovery
- Not receiving SBCGlobal email on iPhone
- My SBCGlobal email is not working on iOS
- Error 503: SBCGlobal email service not available
- SBCGlobal email web page not found: Error 404
- SBCGlobal email not working: Error 403 – Forbidden Pages
Any of the above issues can bar you from accessing your SBCGlobal email account. Nonetheless, the good news is that you can get a resolution to all these problems by following some basic troubleshooting steps.
What to do if SBCGlobal not working on a windows computer?
The occurrence of problems like SBCGlobal not working on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc. are very common. In case you are also facing such issues then you should check the following steps.
- First of all, make sure your internet connection is not facing any kind of interruption.
- Ensure that the browser you are using is compatible with SBCGlobal (AT&T) email service. For best services we recommend you to opt for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Always ensure that you use the latest version of the browser in order to load SBCGlobal.
- Clear cache, cookies, browser history etc. and load SBCGlobal again.
- If you have random extensions and plugins installed on your browser then you may face interruption in opening SBCGlobal. You should remove these extensions in case you are facing SBCGlobal email not opening issues.
- Open SBCGlobal emails on any other browser and see if the issues are still occurring or not.
- You may try to load SBCGlobal again after temporarily disabling your Antivirus and windows firewall.
SBCGlobal Email isn’t working on Android
You can try the steps we have mentioned above applicable for computer browser in case you are unable to SBCGlobal email through a mobile browser. On the other hand, if you have configured SBCGlobal using POP/IMAP then you should check the instructions below:
- Make sure your Android phone has proper Internet connectivity and it is not on airplane mode.
- Check the storage space available on your Android device and confirm that it has enough storage for the mail application to work properly.
- Make sure that the IMAP/ POP configuration settings in Android are correct.
- If you are using IMAP protocol to use SBCGlobal email to Android then you should switch to POP and vice-versa.
- Remove all such application that can hinder SBCGlobal from fetching emails. Generally, the antivirus application causes such problems.
IMAP settings to use SBCGlobal email on Android
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
How to recover SBCGlobal Password?
Forgetting the SBCGlobal password is certainly the most common reason why users have to deal with SBCGlobal sign-in issues. The good thing is that you can reset SBCGlobal Email password without much of a hassle. In order to do so, you just need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the AT&T login page because now you have to sign-in to SBCGlobal though AT&T website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link that must appear right at the bottom of the sign-in window.
- After that, you need to ensure that the radio button against the password option is active.
- Then, you need to provide your SBCGlobal User ID.
- On the next step, you have to select the method by which you want to receive the temporary password. Instead, you can also choose the option to answer the security questions.
- Enter the temporary password or answer the security question to the best of your knowledge.
- Finally, you just have to enter a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
The SBCGlobal password recovery is now over. You may sign-in once again to check your new login credentials.