How to Set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser, Android or iOS device?: The account key in Yahoo allows the user to login to their account without using a password. This way the users can login into their account both easily or securely by just using a notification sent to the mobile number provided by them. Following very easy steps, you can set up Yahoo account key in browser, Android or iOS device and get rid of the worries of remembering your password all the time. This article aims at helping the users set the Yahoo account key and enjoy hassle-free logging into their account by providing the necessary steps for the same.
Steps to Set up Yahoo Account Key in a web browser
The easy steps to set up Yahoo account key for your browser are provided below. Before you proceed with the guidelines, make sure that you have at least one Yahoo app installed on your mobile device and that you are signed in to it. Without these requirements being fulfilled, you cannot move forward towards the setup.
- Step 1: Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Step 2: Click on the See how it works button.
- Step 3: Select your device and the app on which you want to get notified on.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Send me a notification’ option. A notification will be sent to the app selected by you in the previous step.
- Step 5: Now, on your mobile device, select the Approve icon button.
- Step 6: On your web browser, click on Always use Yahoo Account Key.
- Step 7: In the end, confirm your mobile number used if you lose access to your device.
Steps to Set up Yahoo Account Key in an Android or iOS device
Instructions to set up Yahoo Account key for an Android or iOS device are provided below. Follow the steps exactly as explained to successfully set up the account key and forget the headache of recalling the password. First of all, make sure that the latest version of the Yahoo mail app is installed in your device. If not, update it first.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Yahoo account and select the Menu icon.
- Step 2: Click on the Account Key icon and then tap on Set up Account Key.
- Step 3: Next, tap the Approve icon and select the Got it button.
- Step 4: Select Enable Account Key and finally click on Great, got it!
List Yahoo Email Regarding Query With Solution
- How to Recover Yahoo Mail Forgotten Password?
- Yahoo Temporary error
- Enable and disable yahoo 2 step verification
- Configure Yahoo Mail On iPhone
- How to Delete Yahoo Account from Desktop?
- Set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser, Android
- Yahoo Account Key Say Goodbye to Password
- How to Add an Alternate Email Address on Yahoo Mail
- How to Add Mobile number on Yahoo mail?
- Block Spam Email from Your Yahoo Mail