“Steps for how to uninstall malwarebytes windows 2020, how to remove malwarebytes from mac toolbar, uninstall malwarebytes for mac, malwarebytes won’t uninstall windows 10, how to remove malwarebytes icon from mac, how to completely remove malwarebytes from windows 10, malwarebytes removal tool mac, can’t delete malwarebytes folder”
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes From Computer : Malwarebytes is an excellent anti-malware program that completely removes threat from your device and keeps it in a good condition. It is downloaded by a large number of users for the safe keep of their device. However, there can be times when the users might want to uninstall it from their device due to many reasons. Whatever that reason maybe, one can easily uninstall Malwarebytes from their system. This article provides different ways in which the users can uninstall Malwarebytes, through control panel and Malwarebytes Support Tool.
Different ways to Uninstall Malwarebytes from your Computer device
You can either remove Malwarebytes directly from the Control Panel or using Malwarebytes Support Tool. The later way is preferred if you are removing Malwarebytes just so you can re-install later. Details of both these methods are described below.
Uninstall Malwarebytes from Control Panel (Computer Windows 10)
Below given are the steps to uninstall Malwarebytes through the Control Panel. Follow these instructions are explained to remove this software from your device.
- Go to Control Panel of your device, click on Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all programs installed in your system will appear. Scroll down the list to locate Malwarebytes.
- Right-click on the Malwarebytes icon and then select ’Uninstall’.
- Un-installation of Malwarebytes will begin automatically.
- Click on the Ok button once the software is uninstalled successfully.
Uninstall Malwarebytes using Malwarebytes Support Tool
The instructions to uninstall Malwarebytes using Malwarebytes Support Tool are provided below.
- Go to the official website of Malwarebytes to down the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- To save the file click on the ‘Yes’ or ‘Save’ button, when asked.
- Once the Malwarebytes Support Tool files are downloaded, search the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file and double-click on it.
- A ‘User Account Control’ window will appear on the screen. Click on the Yes button on this window.
- Click on the Accept License Agreement check box and then on the Next button.
- Now, go to the ‘Advanced’ tab in the Malwarebytes Support Tool Menu.
- Click on the ‘Clean’ button and then tap on the ‘Yes’ option.
- A dialog box asking the permission to reboot the system will appear.
- Select Ok to reboot your system and finish the process of uninstalling the program.
- You can skip the steps 1 & 2 if Malwarebytes Support Tool is already installed in your device.
- Rebooting the system as suggested in the step 8 is recommended in order to completely remove all the files related to Malwarebytes from your system.