How to fix Yahoo temporary errors?: The reason why Yahoo is considered among the best email service providers is its reliability. Apart from being reliable, Yahoo also incorporates a lot of advanced features as well. However, there are many Yahoo temporary and permanent errors that can stop it from working properly. The Yahoo temporary errors are generally harmless and get resolved by itself without much of troubleshooting. But, many a time, you have to take some measure to fix Yahoo temporary errors.
Some of the most common temporary errors associated with yahoo are temporary error 14, 15, 19, 2, etc. Go through this article to know about the reasons causing Yahoo temporary errors and steps to fix them with ease.
What are the reasons behind Yahoo Mail Temporary Errors?
There are a lot of reasons that can lead to a Yahoo Temporary error. Some of them are illustrated below:
- Using yahoo on an incompatible web browser.
- Any third party application installed in your computer causing temporary errors.
- Accumulation of way too many caches and cookies in a browser.
- A problem due to windows firewall.
- A temporary error can also occur due to some unusual activities from your device on any specific Yahoo page.
- You are using Yahoo on an incompatible email client.
- Incorrect POP/ IMAP settings to access Yahoo Email account.
- Trying to send a large number of emails at once.
Apart from the above-mentioned issues, Yahoo temporary error can also occur due to many other reasons as well like corrupted files, registry errors, etc.
List Yahoo Email Regarding Query With Solution
- How to Recover Yahoo Mail Forgotten Password?
- Yahoo Temporary error
- Enable and disable yahoo 2 step verification
- Configure Yahoo Mail On iPhone
- How to Delete Yahoo Account from Desktop?
- Set up Yahoo Account Key in Browser, Android
- Yahoo Account Key Say Goodbye to Password
- How to Add an Alternate Email Address on Yahoo Mail
- How to Add Mobile number on Yahoo mail?
- Block Spam Email from Your Yahoo Mail
How can I Fix Yahoo Temporary Errors?
Given below are the steps by which you can get rid of Yahoo temporary errors.
- First of all, sign out of your Yahoo email account from all the devices.
- Ensure that you are accessing Yahoo email on a supported browser. The browsers supported by Yahoo are Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge.
- Please note that the Internet Explorer browser is no longer supported by Yahoo email.
- Clear your browser’s data including cache, cookies, search history, etc.
- Close your web browser and restart it once again.
- Sign-in to your Yahoo account again to see if the problem gets fixed or not.
- If the problem continues then you should run a complete scan for viruses and malware on your device.
Please note that the steps above are applicable for common temporary errors such as temporary error 15, 14, 2, etc. However, a few temporary errors need advanced troubleshooting as well. You may contact Yahoo Support to more about the advanced solutions.